Wednesday 27 January 2010

Weigh In #1


I'm a little disappointed with my loss this week. As it was my first week I was hoping for around 5 pounds but it wasn't to be. Then again, two meals out and some birthday cake on Sunday were always going to hold me back slightly so maybe I should be extremely happy with 3.5!

I really enjoyed the group meeting last night. I got talking to a couple of ladies and had a few laughs with them, mainly about the number of syns in a pasty. Which is a devastating amount, fyi. My first impression of SW? Everyone is bloody lovely! Noone judges you, even if you've put on weight (as a few people had), everyone congratulates you for even the smallest loss and it's just really really... nice. Which is nice.

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 223.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 3.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

83.5 pounds to go. Eek!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

3.5lbs is brilliant! So good! Whenever I have a loss that I'm not that happy about I do two things. Firstly I remember it's a loss. Those pounds will never be seen again (well, okay I've seen about 10 of them more times than I care to remember) and the second thing is to think butter.

A pack of butter is about half a pound (I think) of fat. Think about that!

Good on a ya missy and here's to next week! x