Wednesday 20 January 2010

The first day of the rest of my life?


I sure as hell hope so!

I've read the Slimming World book from cover to cover, trying to get my head around 'super free foods', 'free foods', 'healthy extras' and the dreaded 'syns'. Just a small point, why not just call them 'sins'. Changing one letter doesn't make them any better for you or any less naughty! Words spelt differently from their correct form just happen to be one of my pet hates. 'Nite', anyone? Ugh.

Anyway, putting my ISSUES WITH BAD SPELLING aside, I'm feeling pretty positive. Of course, I ate my usual Oat So Simple porridge before realising that it equates to 6.5 syns. Weep. 6.5 precious syns used up on breakfast cereal. Ugh. Still, I've been fairly good apart from that so far. I had some crystalised ginger (4 syns) but everything else I've eaten has been free or super free.

One question though, how on earth can 28g of walnuts be 9.5 syns?!?!

No comments: