Sunday 24 January 2010

Honesty is the best policy


I started this blog to document my weight loss 'journey' (ha, I sound like I'm on X Factor) so I might as well be honest here.

I kind of slipped up a little bit on Thursday and Friday. I had a couple of glasses of wine on Thursday night, plus didn't choose as healthily as I could have done at the restaurant. Friday night was my Dad's birthday celebrations and we went out for a curry. I saved my syns all day so it probably wasn't as naughty as it could have been but I still ate too much of the wrong sorts of things. Plus I had a couple of beers.

However I feel like I've got it all out of my system now and I can't see myself slipping up again any time soon. I was on an all night shift at the charity I volunteer for after the curry and I think I'd have been utterly starving if I hadn't eaten so much. So I'm not allowing myself to feel guilty about it. Besides, I've been super strict with myself since then and have had no syns at all. Fingers crossed I'll have got away with it when weigh in time comes!

No comments: