Tuesday 23 February 2010

Weigh In #5


GET IN!!!

This week I got my stone award, got Slimmer of the Week and got Slimmer of the Month for February.

I think my group hate me.

I'm not sure what happens at other groups but at mine each week people are supposed to bring in a piece of fruit/something syn free and put it in the basket next to the scales. Then the Slimmer of the Week gets it all.

I cannot keep taking the basket of fruit. I'm scared I'll get lynched on the way out.


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 213.0 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 2.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 14 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

73 pounds to go!

6 comments:

Jenn ♥ said...

Soooooooo bloody chuffed for you hun!
<3
Love it! Keep it up! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm doing my little happy and proud dnace just for you :-) Well done!

Anonymous said...

I meant dance, not dnace...sorry, the happy-and-proud dance interrupted my typing :-)

Helen said...

Thankyou ladies!!

Two people at work have told me I look thinner this week too.

:D

Sarah said...

Thats fantastic well done you :)

P said...

Congrats hon!!! :)

To be honest though, they'd probably be more likely to lynch you if it was chocolate. Or wine. Mmmm...

PS I am going to TRY to start running myself as of next week. Think you've inspired me!