Tuesday 16 February 2010

Weigh In #4


Disappointment central.

1 pound.

1 measly pound after possibly the strictest week on the plan so far. I've not had any alcohol (bar one gin & slimline tonic), I've counted all my syns and am well within the amount allowed, I've been super disciplined.

But bloody mother nature always gets in the way doesn't she.

Yes. It's that time of the month. Or 'star week' as they call it at Slimming World. Which always makes me chuckle.

Ah well, onwards and upwards. A small glimmer of joy is that I still managed to get Slimmer of the Week. Yes, everyone else had an even worse week than me. Hurrah.

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 215.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound
Total Weight Loss: 11.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

75.5 pounds to go!

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Hey Lady!

Just been catching up your incredible results! Amazing! You are killing it. Top marks!

Now - get a grip about losing a pound! That's the same as two packs of butter, gone forever! Be proud of yourself! x

Helen said...

Well that kicked my ass!

Thanks Lainey, just what I needed to hear! xx