Tuesday 2 February 2010

Weigh In #2


From the sublime to the ridiculous. Last week I was disappointed with my 3.5 pound loss, this week I'm over the moon with my 3 pound loss! I literally don't understand how I've managed it. After my indiscretions on Saturday and Sunday I didn't even expect to see a loss, let alone 3 pounds!

I was dreading weighing in tonight. I actually felt a little bit sick at the thought of the scales going up. I really shouldn't have worried! However, I refuse to be complacent. I can't get away with what I got away with this week every time. My eating and exercising was spot on for the rest of the week but five days out of seven just isn't good enough. I want seven days out of seven to be perfect at this stage. Once I've lost a couple of stone then I might feel like allowing myself a bit of leeway but not yet. It's only been two weeks after all!

I've only got one thing standing in my way this week and that's a big night out on Saturday night. I'm going to have to try really hard to curb my drinking though as I don't want even the slightest risk of not getting my half stone award next week!

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 220.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 3 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 6.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

80.5 pounds to go!

No comments: