Monday 15 February 2010

The Fear


I have weigh-in fear.

I feel bloated and fat and I'm fairly certain I've not lost any weight this week. It's annoying because I've actually stuck to the plan more this week than any other! I didn't even have my usual night out at the weekend so there was no alcohol at all.

It is, however, that 'time of the month' so I guess I'm just retaining water. Or something.

I'm just worried that this could make me fall off the wagon. I'm only really any good at dieting when I see results. And quickly. I WANT TO BE THIN NOW GODDAMMIT. I'm trying not to project too much and, if I've not lost a lot, then I know it's not the end of the world. I just don't know if my willpower could withstand a maintain or a gain.

Ugh. Cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

P said...

THAT time of month is always the worst one when it comes to feeling bloated. I HATE it. Good luck with the weigh in!

Anonymous said...

Good luck :)