Friday 28 May 2010

Weigh In #16


Oops! I completely forgot to post my weigh in for this week! Bad blogger. Tut tut.

Well I lost 1.5 pounds, taking me down below 190 and leaving me with less than 50 pounds to lose. Finally! I was slightly disappointed with my loss, until I remember that I'd had about 135 syns. So really I should have gained. The majority of those naughty little syns were consumed on a night of dinner, drinks and debauchery with my friends Tash. It was completely and utterly worth it though.

I'm off to Edinburgh this weekend and then off out for my parent's 40th anniversary meal on Monday. So I am dreading weigh in already!

Must stay strong. Must stay strong. Must stay strong!

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 189.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 37.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

 49.5 pounds to go!

No comments: