Tuesday 18 May 2010

Weigh In # 15


I'm astonished that I've lost 3 pounds this week. I was praying for 1 pound! Mainly because I had two nights of drinking at the weekend, although I did stick to gin and slimline tonic. Oh, and I did write down every single syn. My willpower has gone into overdrive recently and I'm crediting this loss to that!

Two examples:

1) I found the most incredible cookie recipe. I then proceeded to make two big batches of gorgeous chewy cookies. One was milk chocolate and ginger and the other was brazil nut, ginger and pecan. They were incredible. The old me would probably have eaten the whole lot. But I didn't. I had two cookies from each batch. And, again, I counted the syns.

2) I was out for lunch with some friends on Sunday. At a bar that does incredible burgers with mountains of shoestring fries and coleslaw. I had a chicken salad, no dressing. It killed me but it was worth it to lose 3 pounds!

I am officially in the zone.


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 191 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 3 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 36 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

51 pounds to go!

1 comment:

Jenn ♥ said...

Get in kiddo! ♥
Love it!