Friday 14 May 2010

Picture perfect?


Ooh thankyou so much for all the positive feedback on the last post. It's nice to know that what I'm writing is of use to some of you! If there are ever any questions you'd like to ask me then feel free! My email address is over on the right there and I'll always find the time to reply, although it might take me a little while. I can't profess to be an expert on weight loss or Slimming World but I do have years (and years, and years!) worth of experience of numerous diets so I know what tends to work (and what definitely doesn't).

I'm going to try and start posting here a little more regularly. I'd particularly like to post some of my favourite recipes and little tricks I've found that really seem to speed up my weight loss. If there is anything else you'd like to see on SGW then drop me a line and it shall be done!

With this in mind I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures of myself. One from the start of this particular weight loss journey in December 2009 (in fact I think I actually put on about another 7 pounds after this was taken) and one from Barcelona, taken about a month ago.


You might need to click on the picture to see it a bit larger to get the full effect. I think I look quite different though. I know they're completely different photographs but look how fat my face is in the first one! And my arms! Oh, my big fat arms! Thankfully they're reducing in size quite nicely now.

I've actually lost about another 7 pounds since the Barcelona photo was taken too, so I'm hopefully looking even more different.

1 comment:

Jenn ♥ said...

I love how much you can see the change!
Still so proud of you ladycake and you've clearly helped a few people get off their lardies and sort themselves out - myself included, no silly mental diets for me from now on!
Loves ya slim! ♥