Wednesday 28 September 2011

Weigh In #3


Well, after saying I was going to have a completely 100% week, I did fall slightly off plan last weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were a bit naughty, both alcohol and food wise. However, I obviously did enough on my four 100% days as I managed a four pound loss! That's my gain from last week gone in one fell swoop and I'm relieved.

To be honest, it's just nice to see the numbers going down again. Even though I'm still a lot heavier than I was, THE NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN!

I don't have much to knock me off plan this week so I'm hoping for another good loss on the scales next Tuesday. I'm completely back in the Slimming World mindset and am finding pleasure in eating healthily again, with just small treats now and again. THAT'S exactly what has been missing for most of this year and I'm glad I seem to have found it again!


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 175 pounds
Weight Loss: 4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 52 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

35 pounds to go!

No comments: