Wednesday 21 September 2011

Weigh In #2


I didn't post my weigh in last week. Noone bullied me. Which is a good job as I didn't actually go to weigh in. Yep, for some reason after I posted that last post I decided I could just have one more day of eating rubbish. Which turned into another day. Which turned into two weeks.

Which means I gained another 4 pounds at weigh in yesterday.

Ordinarily I'd be ashamed to do this post but this time I'm really not. I gained. So what? I won't next week. Or the week after that. Or the many weeks after that.

Positive thinking and belief is key. If I don't believe that I can do this then I can't.

So I choose to believe that I can.

Here's to a MASSIVE weight loss next Tuesday.

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 179 pounds
Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 48 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

39 pounds to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done for being so positive. i rarely try that.

that being said, i lost 7lbs in my first week of SW. so it's made me a bit more enthusiastic about the whole shebang, to be honest.

lauradoesdieting.blogspot.com

Christophe said...

Being positive is the key of losing weight!