Wednesday 6 October 2010

Weigh Ins #30 & #31


So, ahem, I kind of didn't update after weigh in last week. But I have an excuse! I had no internet at home for the whole of last week. And internet has been banned at work. Sob. Weep.

I gained 3.5 pounds in New York, by the Slimming World scales. Not too shabby considering when I weighed myself the day after I got back I'd gained 12!!!! In 8 days. Yep, I enjoyed myself A HELL OF A LOT. I'd lost 8.5 of that by the time I set foot on the scales 4 days later and was really rather chuffed.

Then a lot of stress happened last week.

And I had a Burger King.

And some cookies.

And some ice cream.

See, even Women of the Year struggle sometimes :p

One more pound off this week but I'm still 2.5 heavier than when I went away. So I'm fuming with myself. Hopefully a 100% week this week will see me back down to my lowest weight! Fingers crossed.


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 166 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound (weight gain last week was 3.5 pounds!)
Total Weight Loss: 61 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

26  pounds to go!

1 comment:

Love Cat said...

Bloomin eck luv. You've done so well to get your holiday poundage off so quickly. Very impressive!

It's the getting back into the swing of it after hols that I find hard. Just one more day.... etc. etc.

x