Wednesday 15 September 2010

Weigh In #29


Can I get a HELL YEAH?!

Four pounds off! I got my 4.5 stone award and won Slimmer of the Week. The horrific Fast Forward was worth it! I'm not going to lie to you, it was hard work. And I was so hungry most of the time. But it's given me a pre-holiday boost and that's good enough for me.

I'll write a proper post all about it when I get back but, seeing as I'm leaving for the airport in 20 minutes, for now it's au revoir! See you when I get back xxx


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 163.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 63.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

23.5  pounds to go!

1 comment:

Eleanor Cora said...

Well done on your weight loss! What an inspiration. I've lost 13lbs so far but cant imagine losing the amount you have. You must be so proud!
Well done x