Wednesday 20 October 2010

Weigh In # 33


ARGH.

My weird way of losing weight strikes again. Looking back at my book I can see a pattern developing. If I lose 3 or 4 pounds one week then I'll only lose a half or 1 pound the next. It's been happening for the last 3 months or so and it's driving me insane! I was more on plan this week than last but I only lost half a pound, compared to last week's 4!

I am officially the exception to the rule of a weekly 2 pound weight loss if the plan is stuck to 100%. Oh well!

I am annoyed this week though as I realised that in the 3.5 months since I went to Glastonbury, I've lost just under a stone and a half. Considering I lost the first 3 stone in a relatively short space of time, I'm getting frustrated! I have to keep plodding on though I guess.

Sorry this is a bit of a downbeat post, I'm just struggling a little bit and wondering how on earth I'm ever going to get to target!

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 161.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 65.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

21.5  pounds to go!

No comments: