Thursday 8 July 2010

Weigh In #20


Eek. My first maintain!

I would, ordinarily, be pretty upset. This week, however, I'm relieved! On weighing myself on my home scales after I returned from Glastonbury I found that I'd put on 7 (!) pounds. Sounds like a lot but my body is always strange like that. I can put on huge amounts in very short spaces of time, but then, usually, it drops straight back off. As it has done this time. Phew!

Am back on plan 100% this week and gunning for some big losses in the near future. I want that 3.5 stone award in the next couple of weeks! And the 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6 stone awards of course! Although I think some of those are going to take a while longer.

Why can't weight loss be instant?!


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 182 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 45 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

 42 pounds to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing SO well. You're my inspiration to keep going even when I'm desperately hungry and want nothing more than to nip round the corner and grab a Subway. Omnomnomnom.

Anyway.

Well done on losing that 7 pounds!

Helen said...

Aww thankyou! I don't feel like an inspiration after the amount of ice cream I ate at the weekend! I guess weigh in tonight will reveal all.