Tuesday 29 June 2010

Weigh In #19


Oops! Completely forgot to update this last week. Actually, I thought I had updated it. Which calls into question my powers of memory and sanity.

Anyway, weigh in last week was marvellous! 3.5 pounds off! That's my biggest loss for ages and it meant that I got my 3 stone award in style. Thank God! It feels like it's been a long time coming. I did have a good week though so I feel it was deserved.

I feel like a bit of a fraud writing this today as I've just got back from Glastonbury, having gained about half a stone. Oh well! I'm not going to weigh in tonight as I've got a duty at the charity I volunteer for so hopefully I'll get the weight off, plus a bit more, in time for next week's hop on the scales.

Being over halfway to my goal feels pretty amazing! Cannot wait to get there now.

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 182 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 3.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 45 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

 42 pounds to go!

1 comment:

erika sorocco said...

Congratulations on the progress! :)