Tuesday 2 November 2010

Weigh In #34


Sorry this is late. I'm feeling extremely frustrated by my weight loss/Slimming World in general and just completely forgot to update last week.

One pound off. Meh.

Again.

Another 100% week, another disappointing loss.

I'm absolutely dreading weigh in tonight and, to be honest, I'm probably not going to bother going. I weighed myself this morning and have gained 1.5 pounds since last week. And I've been 100% on plan. Again.

I think me and Slimming World might be about to break up.


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 160.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound  
Total Weight Loss: 66.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

20.5  pounds to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You've done so well! And you're my inspiration, you can't break up with Slimming World with 20lb to go! If you averaged 1lb a week that would be less than 6 months till target!
Now you're so lovely and slim, it's not surprising you've slowed down a bit...
Hope the scales behave themselves at the next weigh in!
Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

hi, i just found your blog, im doing slimming world too, so im looking forward to reading about your experience of it, youre doing so well!

Helen said...

Vicky - Aww thankyou! Being called an inspiration feels weird but it's very nice! It has slowed down but I guess I just have to suck it up and get on with it! I wanted to be at target for Christmas but it's not the end of the world if I'm not x

Monkey - Thankyou! x