Tuesday 23 March 2010

Weigh In #9


I'm starting to get greedy. Not in terms of food, oh no. In fact, I'm probably eating far more healthily than ever before. And my portion sizes are greatly reduced due to a diminishing appetite.

No, I'm starting to get greedy with regards to my weight loss. I lost 2.5 pounds this week which I know is fantastic. Except that I can't help but feel slightly disappointed. I really wanted 3 pounds. I wanted my Club 10 award. I wanted to have lost 10% of my body weight.

See? GREEDY!

This last week was absolutely a 100% Slimming World week for me. Probably the best one I've done since I started this little journey in fact. I wrote down everything I ate, every last little syn was recorded using the online food diary (which I love, fyi), I drank huge amounts of water, I exercised (Davina McCall has ruined my thighs) and I ate loads of speed and superspeed foods. So I expected more than a 2.5 pound loss. So I'm disappointed.

Ugh. Get a grip Helen.


Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 204.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 2.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 22.5 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

64.5 pounds to go!

4 comments:

P said...

Don't worry too much, i bet you lose more next week. It always balances itself out (no pun intended).

Julia said...

I TOTALLY know how you feel. . . greedy.

If I have learned anything it's - you'll have some disappointing weeks and others will rock your socks.

You are doing amazingly well, focus on all of your progress so far.

Congrats on the loss!

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I know how you feel....ive got weigh in tonight im hoping for 3lb will have to see.

Helen said...

P - I might, I might not. 2.5 is a decent loss really, I'm just being silly!

Julia - I'm starting to learn that too. Weeks when I think I've done badly I seem to lose more. Weeks when I'm expecting a big loss I don't get it! x

Sarah - Good luck! x