Tuesday 16 March 2010

Weigh In #8


Chuffed doesn't even cover how I feel right now. After a weekend of kebabs, chips, booze and all manner of unholy things I was expecting, at best, a maintain. At worst, I thought I might have gained a couple of pounds. Hurrah, hurrah and thrice hurrah for the fact I lost half a pound!

After a couple of less than perfect Slimming World weeks I now want to get myself back on track and have a 100% week this week. I'd love to lose three pounds next week as I'd get my 1.5 stone award and my Club 10 award (10% of my body weight lost). So strawberries, grapefruits, broccoli, lean meat and plenty of water are back on the agenda.

Woop!

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 207 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 0.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 20 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

67 pounds to go!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yeah! Congrats, that is a great loss. I love those surprise losses when you hop on the scale expecting to be disappointed.

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com