Thursday 5 August 2010

Weigh In #24


Hmph. One measly pound off this week.

It was star week though so I shouldn't really complain. But I will. Because I'm greedy and impatient. I had a 100% week too. I think. Although, come to think of it, I probably went over on my syns slightly. C'est la vie!

I'm back on the low syn wagon this week, hoping to average about 7 a day. It's my best friend's birthday this weekend so I'll have to save syns up for a few cheeky gin and slimline tonics. No chocolate for me this week then. Boo!

I'll leave you with a photo that I posted on my other blog a few days ago. It's of me in the work trousers that barely fitted me in January. I used to have to unbutton them after I'd eaten my lunch. Probably because my lunch usually consisted of two M&S sandwiches, a sausage roll from Greggs and a bag of crisps. Yes, really. Disgusting.


Eek!

Starting Weight: 227 pounds
Current Weight: 176 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 1 pound
Total Weight Loss: 51 pounds
Target Weight: 140 pounds

36  pounds to go!

No comments: